Before the introduction of Vaccines, Measles was a common childhood illness that was not feared, but expected. More than 50% of the population was infected with the Measles between the ages of 5 and 9 and 90% got the Measles by age 15. From 1953-1963, about 500,000 children got the Measles every year out of…Details
When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently announced that this season’s influenza vaccine was only 23% effective against the predominant flu strain this year (H3N2), they were putting their best spin on the ugly truth. The truth is that this year’s vaccine is ineffective in 77% of all cases of the flu, which…Details
The best way to prevent the flu is to keep your immune system strong. Remember that every year only 5-20% of Americans get the Flu, which means that 80-95% of all Americans do NOT get the Flu each year. You can help your body do its job to prevent the flu by keeping it well hydrated,…Details
The key to prevention is a healthy immune system. Since it is known that on average 50% of the infected population recovers from Ebola Virus Disease even if untreated, a healthy immune response is your best defense. To make certain that you keep your immune system at its peak, Dr. Hansen recommends the following:
1. Take the Oral Homeopathic Vaccine: Influenzinum 9C (This homeopathic medicine is a broad spectrum vaccine that boosts immune responsiveness against viral symptoms such as fever, chills, headache, muscle pains, malaise, etc, which shares the initial symptoms of the Ebola)
2. Take a high potency multi-vita/min (Dr. Hansen recommends Peak Advantage) for its extra Vitamin A, C, E and other Immune boosting nutrients.
3. Avoid processed sugar (100 grams of Sugar suppresses the immune system by 50% for 5 hours)
4. Get a minimum of 7 ½ hours of sleep per night.
5. Take high doses of Vitamins A (200,000 IU daily for 2 days), and lesser amounts of Vitamins D and K (see OTC Treatments listed below)
6. Take Phytobiotic Anti-Viral formula (Herbal Combination of Elderberry, Echinacea, Andrographis, Goldenseal, Astragalus) See Description below
7. If you develop flu symptoms take Flu Solution (this is a very effective homeopathic medicine for the initial phase of fever, headache, muscle aches, general malaise, etc.)
8. If Ebola Virus Disease is found in the U.S., Dr. Hansen recommends taking Homeopathic Biological Defense H: 1 tablet once per week for 4 weeks as a precaution.
9. For an exposure to Ebola without symptoms: Take Homeopathic Biological Defense H: 1tablet once daily for 21 days.
10. For active Ebola Virus Disease symptoms take Homeopathic Biological Defense H: 1 tablet every 4 hours, 4 times daily.
Originally posted October 9, 2009, not much has changed. Now every year, every flu vaccine contains the H1N1 component and all of the multi-dose vials contain Mercury (Thimerasol), detergents, and polysorbate 80, all of which are known to be toxic. Dr. Hansen says there are better ways to prevent the flu.
You would expect that vaccine manufacturers would thoroughly test the vaccines for safety and effectiveness before they inject millions of Americans with them. Unfortunately this is not the case. Read the actual package insert for Fluarix 2009-2010 Influenza Vaccine manufactured by Glaxo Smith-Kline, which admits that “No controlled trials demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with FLUARIX have been performed.”
FLUARIX® Influenza Vaccine is typical of all Influenza Vaccines. Likewise, the Swine flu vaccines are all made in the same manner with the same excipients. Fluarix is made by Glaxo Smith-Kline (GSK), one of the six vaccine manufacturers making the 2009 H1N1 Swine flu vaccine.
The U.S. has purchased 250 million doses of the Swine flu vaccine for approximately $9 billion dollars. You would hope that the vaccines would be proven safe and effective before two-thirds of the entire U.S. population is pressured into taking them.Details
Vitamin D plays a critical role in preventing and controlling infections due to the flu. In the January 2010 Life Extension Magazine, Co-founder Bill Faloon, summarizing some of the science involved in this research. An excerpt from the article follows: Evidence that Vitamin D Combats Winter Infections As daylight hours grow colder and shorter, incidences of…Details
You would expect that vaccine manufacturers would thoroughly test the vaccines for safety and effectiveness before they inject millions of Americans with them. Unfortunately this is not the case. Read the actual package insert for Fluarix 2009-2010 Influenza Vaccine manufactured by Glaxo Smith-Kline, which admits that “No controlled trials demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with FLUARIX have been performed.”Details
Elderberry has been used in folk medicine for centuries to treat influenza, colds and sinusitis, and has been reported to have antiviral activity against influenza and herpes simplex. We investigated the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry syrup for treating influenza A and B infections. Elderberry extract seems to offer an efficient, safe and cost-effective treatment for influenza type A and B.Details